Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello again

Two days in a row now of not being sick and having air conditioning! For the first time in almost a month, I'm raring to go and getting things done. What a nice change.

Evan had a much better night, at least partly because I slept beside him the whole night. He started to fuss a couple times, but I didn't need to get up with him at all. That's good. He still was very upset when Papa left the house today. I think he'd like it if the whole family spent a couple days in the same room! I'm trying to get as close to that as possible...We need to rest up before next week anyway, what with soccer camp, swim lessons and gymnastics on the schedule.

For soccer camp, I'm supposed to review some topics with Mikey to prep him for class. I think I'll print out the list and go from there. Need to refresh the British trivia questions, too! Here's hoping it doesn't rain much between now and next Friday so that the kids aren't playing in a swamp.

No comments: