Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday

Yea, it's the weekend and...well, I don't get weekends any more. The next two days aren't going to be any different from the last several. Interesting.

This morning and early afternoon were pretty rough. Evan had several 10 minute tantrums last night. Mikey and Carrie have both woken up in the night for the last couple nights. This time I was in the double bed with Evan, then put Mikey in the twin, then put Carrie in the twin--at the other end! Then I kept hearing thuds every little while...she was rolling over and bumping the wall, just like she used to do in Maryland.

I'm not running on adrenaline any more. Kind of relaxed last night. I'm still getting stuff done, but in a more relaxed manner.

The kids are playing together very nicely tonight. We'll see if we've turned a corner or not.

No comments: