Monday, January 08, 2007

Muffins

We made muffins--from a Jiffy mix, not scratch, because I'm not that crazy.

Mikey and Caroline helped me put the mix into star-shaped tins. Evan supervised.

Later, Evan dragged a chair back into the kitchen. And by "Evan dragged" I mean, Evan moved it part of the way and then "suggested" that I move it the rest of the way. He happily sat in the chair eating a muffin on the counter while I did dishes.

Caroline, Evan and I liked the muffins. Mikey tried one but didn't like it much.

Mikey says: Hi! I played some games today with my mom. And we finally got past level 4 in Zack and Cody's Tipton Trouble.

Caroline says: I loved the playground, but not the boy. He was mean. I love Mommy, Mikey and Evan. They were at the playground with me. They were playing. My Mama was eating while we played. [everyone snacked!--ed.] I love my mom and dad and my brother and my brother. And all my family members.

No comments: